Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 has stopped vibrating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 has stopped vibrating for all notifications. I've checked all settings on my Fitbit and phone and all is set correctly but still no vibration!!!

unhappy 😢

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
175 REPLIES 175

My Charge three has automatically stopped vibrating! I have notifications and alarms show on the screen but with no buzz. I have restarted the device by holding down the button for eight seconds and the smile icon has appeared but with no effect. I have also tried rebooting the device and leaving it in charge but nothing’s working. I need help as I am now late to school because I have no alarms.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately this is getting bigger. It seems that Fitbit charge 3 has a unknown bug that stops and sometimes returns vibrating. Hope the fitbit’s engineers patch this in the new firmware release.

in my case, besides the vibrating on-off.. sometimes the clock gets late for 2 minutes for unknown reason...

Hi Sofia.

I think that you should contact support to get a new Charge 3.

If you are lucky to had bought yours in one of the authorized resellers and your watch is still under warranty..

This is very strange... The warranty should cover the device, no matter where you buy it... 

Good luck! 

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Sofia.

I think that you should contact support to get a new Charge 3.

If you are lucky to had bought yours in one of the authorized resellers and your watch is still under warranty..

This is very strange... The warranty should cover the device, no matter where you buy it... 

Good luck! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I contacted Fitbit support. They sent me a new one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you give address to get in touch with them direct please or email address

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with mine as well. I just contacted customer support and they're sending me a replacement since it's under warranty.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This error seems to be the new normal on Charge 3.

Lucky you.. in my case, Fitbit won’t replace it since It was a gift from my wife in her last trip to Dubai. The Dubai’s mall is not an authorized seller... 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I got mine for Xmas last year. Not sure how long warranty is. How do i get in touch with customer services please and thank you for replying

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's a year warranty. They ask where you bought it, when and what country. I went to contact us on the Fitbit website and emailed support. I think their email address is 

https://contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

fitbit 3 has stopped vibrating.  tried all resets and checked that vibrations are on..  but nothing. started 3 days ago.  please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got replacement as it was under warranty still. My new one works but when it doesn't I turn my blue tooth off on phone then on again and it works. Maybe try that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

only had the fitbit since june.. not impressed with it having issues already.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's still under warranty then hun. I'll send you email address I used to get in touch with them. They are very good at replyjng and helping x

Best Answer

thank you.  it was purchased at bestbuy on june 2 .. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've tried sending email on here but they won't let me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried resetting mine several times and it still does not vibrate when I get a message. Vibrate when I get a call but not message. I have checked all settings also. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

really quite annoying.. not impressed at all .

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try turning ta blue tooth off on yr phone then on again

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s ever since the iPhone update mines not worked. I’ve tried everything 🙁

I’ve tried. I’ve tried everything, it’s since the iPhone update it’s fooked it up.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

My vibration worked fine until I got a new iPhone.  Alarm works but not phone or text.  I REALLY miss that feature.  Is anyone from FITBIT monitoring this site?  I HAD loved FITBIT--have had a some form of FITBIT since 2013.  The answer might be the Apple Watch.  FITBIT are you listening?  Please answer! 

Best Answer
0 Votes