Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 has stopped vibrating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 has stopped vibrating for all notifications. I've checked all settings on my Fitbit and phone and all is set correctly but still no vibration!!!

unhappy 😢

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
175 REPLIES 175
Claire, this was suggested by someone a while ago and it worked for me. I’ve actually had to do this a number of times. Scroll to the right on your watch face to timers , click timers, click countdown, set to 1 second and then click arrow . You may have to click arrow more than once. Then it vibrates about 5 times. Worked for me when none of the other ways did. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply and siggestion...it doesn't work, I also tried the 8 second and 15 second reboot and vibration is always on in the app... I'm beginning to think that the vibrations mechanism is broken as no vibrations when it turns on / off either 🤔 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Go to setting make sure do not disturb is set to off and vibration is to strong

Regards, Mark.

Sent from my Mobile Device
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry about that. It fixes mine every time it stops. I had to try it more than once to get it to vibrate

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

This didn’t work for me. It seems my Charge 3 quit vibrating after I did an upgrade. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried restarting and still does not vibrate for notifications ( text, 10,000 steps, move at 10 to the hour) My charge 3 was recently updated, could that be part of the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, restarting did not restore vibration. The setting is on strong. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It did happen to me after an update. And after all the resetting and rebooting that did not work, I scrolled to settings on watch and made sure sleep mode and DND mode were set to off and vibrations on strong. Then on watch scrolled to timers and set it for one sec and hit arrow to start or. I had to tap up to 6 times to get it to go and start vibrations. Almost every time I charge mine I have to go through this! It’s frustrating but it has always worked for me. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

Thank for this 🙂 I appreciate it - I've tried setting all that you suggested to off and have repeatedly set the timer to 1 second and no joy. I also pressed and held the button and reset the sleep and DND to off and still no vibrations. Was it the timer you had to set off 6 times? I've tried that too 😒 and nothing.  

Take care, 

Claire

Best Answer
0 Votes

😒 sorry you're having the same issues - let me know if you find a fix. I'll post here if I do 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I've tried that and it hasn't worked 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes it is the timer and you have to tap your watch kind of hard a few times before it vibrates. Sometimes as many as 6 hard taps

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem 

no vibration 

is set to strong 

done restart it didn’t work 

Best Answer

What temporarily worked for me was to do a countdown timer and tap the face of the watch with my finger very hard at the end of the timer. Eventually that stopped working and I replaced with an Apple Watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That worked for me for almost a year but it was happening more and more . I had my charge 3 for 3 yrs so I was done and upgraded to charge 5 . So far do good

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is still not working. It seemed to happen after an update.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer