Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 heart rate and sleep tracking issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got this for xmas, the first couple of days were ok but particularly last night & today I am repeatedly rebooting to try & get the heartbeat to show, to no avail. I predominantly wanted this to track my sleep which it is not doing consistently due to no heartbeat showing, so effectively I now just have a watch not a tracker (I have reduced the size of the strap twice to make it tighter against the skin & cannot make it any smaller). Is there a big fix that can be run to fix this (all updates show as up to date)?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @M.S.111, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the heart rate tracking issue that your Charge 3 has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After trying these steps, monitor your tracker during the next 24 hours and see if it tracks your heart rate and sleep data properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I tried your suggestion and it worked for about ten minutes, so I tried again and again to which it lessened the amount of time it worked for until eventually it doesn't monitor the heart rate at all. When I tried it the first couple of times I could see the green light working, then nothing, no green light and no heartbeat showing.  I'm led to conclude that there must be some kind of fault with it. Regards, A disappointed userSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes