Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 heart rate is not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Fitbit charge 3 heart rate isn’t working and the sensor light at the back isn’t on any more, I’ve tried resting it multiple times and it’s still not working has any one got any solution to help, please and thank you 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AmandaSimpson94. I'm sorry to hear your Charge 3 heart rate is not working and thank you for letting us know that you have tried resetting it multiple times and for following @JohnnyRow's advise.

Please see our heart-rate tracking troubleshooting steps here.

Have a nice day. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Make sure that Heart Rate is not turned off in Settings.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

It’s turned on

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AmandaSimpson94. I'm sorry to hear your Charge 3 heart rate is not working and thank you for letting us know that you have tried resetting it multiple times and for following @JohnnyRow's advise.

Please see our heart-rate tracking troubleshooting steps here.

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer

Make sure your device is positioned correctly on your wrist: Tighten the band just enough so it doesn't slip on your wrist. Your device needs a solid contact with your arm to reliably track your heart rate. Heart-rate tracking may not work with certain accessory bands, especially if they're loose fitting.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes