Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 heart rate not working and no green light

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

wondering if someone could help. My heart rate has stopped registering on my Fitbit charge 3, also the green lights are not flashing on under side of device. I’ve tried resetting my device, along with connecting to the charger and doing the 15second hold etc 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@Morag1990 It's great to see you in the Community! 

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

Issue is still present if someone could contact me that would be great.

Thanks
Morag

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Morag1990 thank you for your reply.

As mentioned before you already have a ticket with Support and they will reach out to you via email so please just be patient while they review your issue.

Keep me posted.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. Same device done all the same steps...it just went out the same day as his 

Best Answer
They’ve told me they can’t do anything as they can only replace the device once. Absolute nightmare I’ve only had this device since July.

Morag

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

@Cbynes Thanks for stopping by!

Thank you for already following my suggestions. I have created a ticket for you so our Support team can further assist you via email.

@Morag1990 did you purchase your tracker as new or was this a second hand device? Do you have any proof of purchase for the exact device that you have? Support informed me that this device seems to be used by a previous user and this is why it isn't under warranty.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to my charge 3 after the most recent update, sporadic syncing and green lights are off. I have tried all of the troubleshooting to no avail. This is the third charge 3 I have had and not one has lasted even a year. Time to give up on Fitbit, too many syncing issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Absolutely shocking service. I get if it was one or two customers having this issue, but seems to be quite a few people who are having the same issues over and over.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem. Was working fine till yesterday. I have restarted several times and even factory reset but hasn’t seemed to help. 

Best Answer