Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 heart rate stopped working a week ago

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My heart rate tracker has stopped working.It showed abnormally high readings even though I was relaxed.I rebooted my device and now it has stopped working.The green light at back does not flash anymore.I spent an hour in the pool last week wearing my charge4

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@Sivenassen I hope you're doing well!

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. On you post you mentioned that you have a Charge 4 but you used the Charge 3 tag, could you confirm which one you have? I suggest you clean the back of your device with cotton and rubbing alcohol and restart it again. Turn the heart rate off, save and sync then turn it on save and sync again. Also check these tips to improve the heart rate reading on your device.  

I look forward to your reply.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry I saw mistake after I posted.It is a Charge 3
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not a problem @Sivenassen and thank you for clarifying this.

Just let me know once you have tried my suggestions and the results.

I look forward to your update.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi AlvaroFitbit

I tried your suggestions.Did not work.My fit surcharge 3 won't recharge.I let it run down completely hoping it will restart when I recharge it.It is now dead.

I am not sure what to do next.I have had the Charge 3 for more than two years.Should I take it to Sportsmen Warehouse where  I bought it and ask for help.

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sivenassen thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks Akbar, will keep you posted.

Regards

Sivenassen
Best Answer

@Sivenassen thank you for your reply.

Please do keep me up to date. Just notice that due to recent events affecting our operations, Support may need more than 7 business days to respond.  

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, will wait for support's reply.

It seems there is no or very poor support from fit bit for out of warranty
repairs, here in South Africa.

My charge 3 is out of warranty so all I need is for fit bit to point me in
the right direction.

Regards

Sivenassen
Best Answer