Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 heart rate stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 stopped tracking my heartbeat, when I'm sleeping it doesn't monitor anything, just gives me basic information. I tried all the trouble shooting I got online and forums but nothing is working. Please help me out. This watch is only 18 months old

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

My sure HR is turned on in the device settings and if it's on, you can reset your device by putting it in the charger, holding the side button, and waiting for it to turn back on. Your data should stay when you reset it, but make sure you sync your device beforehand. If it's still not working, try contacting Fitbit support. Hope this helps!

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. I’m really hoping this reset will help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I already did that and it's still not working..
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sikelelwa@LauraLeeB83, welcome to the community forums! @Mrb731 it's great to see you around and thanks for your great input! 

@Sikelelwa @LauraLeeB83 thank you for the troubleshooting steps you've followed! If you have already restarted your Fitbit device and adjust the Heart Rate settings to confirm that this is "ON" on the Settings app of the Charge 3, the best way to get help is to contact our Support Team. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes