Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 hourly activity not matching with Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First week with this charge 3 and two days the watch has displayed 12 out of 12 for the 250+ steps in a hour taken, but the app will say that I missed an hour. So it makes me wonder how even more off the steps are on this thing. Not the end of the world, but a bit annoying when my charge 2 worked completely fine for this (and everything else for that matter. Because there are certainly a lot more glitches to this thing that needs to be worked out.)

This happen to anyone else?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

So this thread looks to be months old without a posted solution?

I'm having this same issue now (starting yesterday). I had 9 active hours per my device and the app is showing 7. I've restarted my device, logged out and back into the app, and nothing seems to work. Very frustrating. On par with the original post that I'm curious as to how much other data the app isn't syncing.   

Best Answer

I have the same problem as well. I have tried restarting the tracker and logging out of the app, but it is still the same. Trackers show 10 hours of activity - app and dashboard on the website says 9. Same number of steps on both.

Best Answer
Since my original post my charge 3 started working perfectly. I think an update corrected mine. You might try running an update and see if your problem is resolved. I know how frustrating this is so hope it works for you.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! I’ll try that!

Sendt fra min iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same... turned off auto sync and doing the sync by hand solved the problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

After 4 years, I finally upgraded from the Flex to the Charge 3.  I am SO DISAPPOINTED that the app is not properly capturing data on hourly activity!  My app says I have 0 out of 9 hours EVERY DAY.  That sucks, since I am making sure to get my 250 steps per hour.  Come On Fitbit, how hard could this be?  My Flex has been accurately tracking my hourly activity from Day 1.  

Best Answer

There are a lot of people having this same problem for most of a year.   

Is anyone at Fitbit working on this?

I've tested it with the Fitbit app on both iOS and Android devices with the same result.

Please respond and advise.

Thanks

Bob

Best Answer

I'm have the same issue with info not syncing correctly.  Will try turning off all day sync since some said that worked for them.  Really need to get this fixed Fitbit!!

Best Answer

My charge 3 activity hrs does not match my hours on my iPhone.  I’ve tried syncing several times and nothing changes.  It has shown just 1 (250 step) and likes it’s frozen now. It’s been two days like that now!!

Best Answer

Any idea when this will be fixed? It is now April 4, 2020!

Best Answer

Still waiting for an answer. It is now April 4,2020.

Unable to find any messages about my RE:hourly activity on my watch.

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

It’s now practically July 2020 and we still experience the same issues.. Really?! Non of your suggestions work! Please, advise! Don’t just ignore us all?! 

Best Answer

I'm so disappointed there is no update.  I have:

1. Signed out of the app

2. Rebooted my Charge 3

3. Updated my phone

4. Updated Fitbit app

still out of sync, so irritating and frustrating.  Please fix

Best Answer

I have the same issues - today was the worst. Charge 3 device says 8 out of 10

hours. App says 0!! 😞 don’t ignore us Fitbit! What and where is this solution you’ve been working on for a year? 

Best Answer

Same issue in August 2020 so evidently Fitbit have not resolved the issue?

Whilst it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things I try to match my 12 active hours per day per week and do get frustrated when I get up early, even in a weekend to achieve this, and the app doesn’t not record the activity.

Best Answer

This is the second Charge 3 I own. The first one was replaced because it had a hardware issue that couldn’t be fixed. I was sad, ticked off and disappointed

FBB27BB3-3DB9-4102-8260-0C726F9F9ECA.jpeg

when I realized that this one two does not synchronize properly. I bust my **ahem** off trying to reach my active hours goal and than the stupid app and the tracker data don’t match! Why do you keep ignoring us?!?! Your attitude is insulting and unprofessional! 

Best Answer

Even after more than 2 years, fitbit wasn't able to deliver a solution to this well known problem.

Today, my fitbit iOS App even deleted one hour that already has been logged as active. Sorry, I'm done with fitbit.

But maybe my report helps with solving this issue.

On my Charge 3, running version 28.00001.88.11, the active hours are tracked properly. The fitbit app on my iPhone Xs (iOS 14.2 , fitbit 3.36 (1013)) shows a wrong (lower) number of active hours.

I already tried the solutions provided in several threads with no improvement on the issue.

Good luck to fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi I'm having the same issue with my Charge 3. The fit it states I've done all my hours but the app, says I've missed some. Is this still an ongoing issue?

Very true still getting the same several times a month!! Very frustrating 

Updating Media

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Related thing happens to me.

After a Charge 3 reset all my previous hourly activity gets blanked out on my watch, but still registers on the app?

Best Answer