Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 is constantly vibrating and screen going on and off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden the Fitbit keeps vibrating then the screen keeps switching between click face and the notification screen. Had to take it off. The charge is at 42% so it’s not battery life.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
606 REPLIES 606

Hello everyone. Thanks for participating in the community forums. 

I'm very sorry to hear your experiences and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'd like to let you know that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process. 

On a side note, if the troubleshooting steps indicated in this thread haven't helped, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected and make sure to explain all the inconveniences and the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

In addition, please note that if your original Charge 3 trackers are no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information, please check our warranty policy here

Lastly, please note that you can safely wear your Fitbit device. Fitbit devices operate far below the compliance levels of worldwide regulatory agencies or RF power levels (so low that they're exempt from the evaluations required for other RF devices like cell phones). For more information about your Fitbit device, see help.fitbit.com

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone, I posted the same issue a month ago or so and the company promptly asked my warranty , verified it and provided me with the choice to have a new FbCharge 3 or receive a FbCharge 4 with a generous discount. I opted for the Charge 4 and I waited for it to arrive.

Well, when i checked my order status the courier told me the company did not send full address so they were waiting from the sender (they would not accept me to tell) and i could just wait.

So i told Fitbit to solve the issue as the parcel has been stored for more than a week, so finally after two other weeks chitchatting with a ghostly support, the company did not send the courier my address, they redeemed the order, they offered me a refund (mathematically they owe me a watch and a refund) and now as i asked to receive my order and not to be refunded, it sounds like i won't have either.

Viva la Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Riccardo8313 Thank you for the detailed information. 

I apologize for the inconveniences experienced. I'd like to let you know that I was able to see your case and I noticed that our Support Team sent an email to you 3 days ago. I recommend checking your inbox and reply back to that email if you still have questions or inquiries about your replacement order, this way they can continue assisting you and provide a prompt resolution for your case. 

Your understanding is very appreciated but I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Wilson,

I'm having a similar error. You suggested contacting the support using a hyperlink, but for Germany, the only choice of direct message is via Twitter, which I do not have. Is there any other possibility. I got my Charge 3 1.5 years ago and it worked well, until today:'(

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Liloka. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the detailed information. I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided assistance and information. If you still have additional questions or inquiries, I recommend replying back to your case so they can continue working on it. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this repeatedly and my chg3 is still vibrating with the battery (96%) and the time if day every 3 or 4 seconds!!  This is my second chg3 and it’s only a few months older.  Please help me get a replacement. 
glenda bell. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Flamingo8. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for following the suggested steps from this thread. Since the inconvenience persists, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. 

As a friendly reminder, please explain the inconvenience and the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way our Support Team can proceed from there. 

On a side note, this thread is now closed. If you have additional questions, you can post them in a different thread. 

Best Answer
0 Votes