Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 is draining the battery overnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a replacement charge 3 which arrived last week. It's losing a full charge within a day. I charge to full first thing in the morning, it's down to 50% by the evening, and down to 4% when I wake up ! I've tried, hard re-booting the tracker, un-paired and re-paired it, had all notifications off (and on) which makes no difference, and in desperation deleted the app, and re-installed it, and therefore re-paired the phone again. This is a replacement, for a replacement (which had a blank screen) for a replacement (for my original charge 3 (screen died) which had no battery issues at all and would last nearly 7 days. My husbands charge 3 with the same settings lasts 7 days. This replacement charge 3 is also up to date with it's software. If anyone has any more ideas I'd be very pleased to hear them as getting seriously fed up with this brand.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. I'm very sorry for this experience and I'd recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. This way they can review this situation and get back to you with a prompt resolution. In the meantime, please consider that there are some factors that could impact the batter of a Fitbit device. For more information, please check: 

Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same as me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me this started last Friday (9 April). Now my charge runs out in just 3 hours.

Best Answer

Same my replacement has basically no life. 
turned things off, reset etc nothing helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. @CarolineIA Welcome to the community forums. 

I appreciate your help in following the suggested tips. At this time, I noticed that you reached out to our Support Team, but your chat got disconnected while they were providing assistance and information. In this case, I'd recommend reaching out to them one more time and please explain that you already have a case number, this way they can continue assisting you from there. 

In addition, take into consideration that if you experience any connection issue, you can contact them over the phone by clicking here

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer