Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 is flickering between the screens

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen flashes continuously from clock face to notification/screen wake up. I have restarted twice & changed the clock face & it's still buzzing away using up battery powrr

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @SunsetRunner! Thanks for already restarting your Charge 3 and changing the clock face to solve the issue with the flickering screen.

Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Community Forums @SunsetRunner! Thanks for already restarting your Charge 3 and changing the clock face to solve the issue with the flickering screen.

Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I have that same issue - it has been doing it for the past 2 hours.  I restarted but changes so fast between screens that I can’t do a manual reboot 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @DianaNC, thanks for stopping by and troubleshooting your Charge 3 prior to contacting us. 

Since this sounds a bit more serious, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am having the same issues with my my Fitbit Charge 3 with it  flickering between the Time screen and Screen wake/Notification screens & vibrating uncontrollably. I researched online through forums and have tried various fixes such as resets and changing the time display. Unfortunately the problem is still there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI there @DomL, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for following the tips and recommendations provided here. 

Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I went ahead and created a case for you with our Support Team. Someone will reach out to you soon to offer their assistance. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this account. 

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. Restarted several times, tried changing the clock face, and charging completely, still having the problem. The vibrating kept waking me up, so had to take it off in the middle of the night. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue and have tried restarting but nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting ready to return mine for the 3rd time due to this issue.  I made a point to not swim with the device.  After 7 months, it started flickering, pulsing like the prior two have done.

Best Answer
0 Votes