Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 is not flashing the green lights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought this watch less then six months ago, and it has already stopped working!!  The screen is blank and there is no flashing green light at the back!

I have tried every reset and solution that was written online. 

This is absolutely the most disappointing watch I have bought. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have been experiencing this issue. I've restarted, rebooted, tried the 15-second boot method, checked "heart rate on" settings, everything has failed. I don't know what else to do. I've only just purchased this Charge 3 less than 3-4 months ago. I purchased one for my boyfriend and I, and he's been experiencing a few issues on his Charge 3 as well. They were both purchased at the same time. Is there anything else I can do from my position that could possibly fix this issue, despite trying every troubleshoot there is?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was not able to resolve the issue. They eventually agreed to replace my Fitbit
Best
Michel
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife’s Charge 3 decided to stop monitoring her heart rate. The green light isn’t coming on and the battery goes from full to 19% in a day?? This unit is maybe around a year old. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi
When I faced my problem I did not have a battery problem but just the
absence of the flashing green lights
After trying several options for resetting the device the Fitbit support
team replaced my device
Regards
Michel
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you contact fitbit directly they will send possible solutions. If that
doesn't work they'll send a replacement once you're within warranty. I
found them very nice to deal with.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the replies. I will get with customer service.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing. I've tried all the steps, resets and ensuring that the heart rate is on. It just stopped late week. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just call customer service. It’s what I did. They sent me a new unit. Easy enough for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have eventually provided the details of the purchase and received a
replacement device
Good luck

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok. Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my charge 4 for 2 weeks and it has stopped no green lights flashing on back

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted support. Went thru all the rest steps. Still didn't work. They
sent me a replacement.
Best Answer

My Fitbit Charge 3 back green light not blinking !

Fitbit charge 3 back green light not blinking. Battery draining fast.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

I felt the same way a few months ago. Then my replacement died a few days ago. I was told a one time only replacement policy even though the replacement was only a few months old, less than the one year guarantee.  The guarantee appears to be only on your first item purchase. I hope you have better luck than me but I’m giving up on Fitbit. It appears since Google bought it out customer service has gone downhill!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried everything with restarting, rebooting, with and without the charger. I don’t get the progress bar and the 7 pulses. My charge 3 just goes straight to the happy face. The LED lights stopped working so I haven’t been able to track my sleep or heart right for over a week. I would really appreciate help. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I suggest you contact the help service of Fitbit
They made me do a few things and eventually replaced the device with a new
one
Best
Michel

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
You are posting questions, but no solutions! Huh!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my heart rate monitor. I’ve done all of the trouble shooting. I live chatted with a Fitbit rep and the only thing I got out of the chat was to put the original band back on the tracker. It did not do anything and the green lights are still not flashing.  I tried the 15 second test you recommended. Still no luck with getting green lights going. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I received no satisfaction from Fitbit and have now purchased an Apple Watch

Cheers Yvonne
Best Answer
0 Votes