Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 is not vibrating at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 3 vibrations are not working. I am not able to know any alarms, messages,goals ,reminders ,etc. My watch never vibrates.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi there @Rohankohli, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for letting me know that your Charge 3 isn't vibrating at all, I'll be glad to help you.

If your device didn't alert you, make sure you successfully set an alarm. For more information, see How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device?

If you correctly set the alarm or aren’t receiving other alerts, test your device’s vibration motor. Connect the device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?

Give this a go and let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having the same issue, plugged it in to charge a few nights ago and ever since i have no vibrations. Ive tried resetting my watch. Disabling notifications and turning them back on. Plug it in to charge and nothing, no vibrations at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Doucette94, welcome on board. Thanks for restarting your Charge 3. As per the description of your post it seems that the battery on your watch may not be charging properly and therefore does not turn on. I recommend that you follow these steps (or please confirm that you've followed them as described below):

• Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • If the error "insufficient power source" appears on your device's screen, remove other devices plugged in to your power source, or plug your device in to another source.
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your Fitbit once again. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Give this a go and let me know how it goes. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no problem with the charging. It is charged and running. The problem is with the vibration. I will receive notification on my watch but no vibrate. When i plug my watch in there is no vibrate. I have checked all my settings and have reset my watch and nothing i have done will make it vibrate. I have done the test call and it comes through but doesnt vibrate. Ive tried alarms and again it doesnt vibrate. 

Best Answer

Hi there @Doucette94, thanks for clarifying your post. I appreciate you've taken the time to follow the tips and recommendations I provided. Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible since our support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual.

I'll be around if you have any questions present.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and I both had this problem. We changed the clock faces. Then switched back. Works for now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Houseceo, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm glad to hear that you both are now back on track after changing the clock face on your Fitbit trackers. 

If there's anything else I may do for you, don't hesitate to let me know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and myself are having a lot of issues. The Fitbits are 8 days old. Starting to regret the purchases.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry - where is the instruction to test the device's vibration motor - those instructions were just about charging. Give what a go?

Best Answer
0 Votes