Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 just shows 001 on screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've followed all the suggestions of restarting my charge 3 as above by putting into charger and holding side button for 8 seconds. It just vibrates and then stops and the screen goes black. Any other suggestions of what I could do please?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SammyK27.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. Since you've tried restarting your tracker, I recommend doing a long restart:

• Connect the device to the charging cable.
  • While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds.
  • The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration
  • The device turns off.
  • The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur.
  • Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  • Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya 

I've just tried the long start and I still just have a blank screen. The side button when pressed give me a continuous vibrate for about 5 seconds then stops. Then nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @SammyK27.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and discuss the options available to you. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes