Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3, lines on display and other problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have read through a lot of these posts and only just realised that my Charge 3 is having more problems than I thought. For the last week it has only been recording basic sleep details, it has the lines through the screen display, a very dim screen display, the battery is draining within 3 days and now I have no heart rate. I have tried the reboot 3 times and also the extended reboot (where you have to wait for the lines on the screen then you take it off and put it back on the charger). After the extended reboot I lost my heart rate. My Charge is only 18 months old, so this is very frustrating! How can I get these functions back?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome back to the Community forums @pkgnz.  

Thank you for all the details that you've provided about the inconveniences you've been experiencing with your Charge 3 and the troubleshooting steps that you already tried. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. Yes I spoke to a lovely lady yesterday who tried to sort my problems for me. She was very patient and helpful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's great news @pkgnz! Thank you for the update.   

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes