Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 long vibrate and showing error 001

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have issue with my Charge 3 watch, when pressing the side button, it vibrate continously for as long as you have your finger on the button, heavy vibration and then comes up with 001 on the screen. Resetting won't resolve the issue and really concern about continous vibration when pressing the side button.

Anyone experiencing similar issue and have a fix, please share your tips

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and label 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Fotunba Welcome! It's great to see you around. 

Thanks for the details shared on your post and for troubleshooting the issue prior posting. 

I'd like to confirm if you tried to restart the Charge 3 using the instructions listed here. Also let's try the long restart by performing the steps below:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

On a side note, I've moved your post to this thread so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CindyMFitbitI have tried this option (which is full of internet) before posting my question, my issue is not really about error 001, yes it cme up but the main issue is continous vibration anytime i pressed the side button. The vibration won't stop until i release my hand after whi the error 001 will show up. If I press the side button while the watch is charging, the vibration continues then error disapeared but the moment I disconnect the charge and before putting the chrger back on, the error message re-appeared and the cycle continue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fotunba Thanks for your reply. 

I appreciate for confirming that you have followed the recommended tips for this issue with the Charge 3 and since the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

You can click here to get connected. Also, take into consideration that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

Also, please make sure to provide a brief explanation of the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed prior to posting. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you get a resolution to this? I'm having the same issue, restart won't work. They've offered me 35% off a new one as mine is out of warranty but I'm hoping to fix it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, 

I to have this problem. If this can be fixt, this would be great and otherwise, how or where did you come to the point that they offered you a discount?

Kind regards 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I spoke to them on webchat. I just got a discount because mine is out of warranty 

Best Answer
0 Votes