Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 marking hourly activity as incomplete

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning my Charge 3 is now marking my 250 steps an hour activity as incomplete at the beginning of the hour.  It's also no longer notifying me to move and the notifications link in the app does not work.

At 10:50 I did not receive notification to move, but I did notice it had already marked that hour as incomplete.  At 11:00 am I watched it mark the 11:00 am hour as incomplete.

Any help would be appreciated.  

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @makewi Welcome to the community forums! Thank you for the information! 

I'd suggest restarting your Charge 3 to see if that refreshes the performance. For this, please make sure to follow the steps in this help article: 

How do I restart my Fitbit device?

I also recommend turning on and off reminders to move. For this, please perform the steps below on the Fitbit App or on the Web Dashboard: 

1. On the Today tab > tap the hourly activity tile 
2. Tap the gear icon Icon of a gear > turn Reminders to Move on or off.

1. From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon > your device image.
2. Under Reminders to Move, turn reminders to move on or off.

On a side note, my team is aware of an issue affecting the notifications settings screen on the Fitbit App and they are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. The screen will not progress when tapping on the notification menu within the device setting page. The workaround is to uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit App. There is a strong chance this will work. 

Hope this helps! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes