Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 more clock faces - date and day of week

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see you guys responded to us when we asked for a time/date face, but it doesn't have the day of the week.  It sure would be nice if it had the day of the week as well.  At the bottom of the face it currently says "Jan 27" it could say "Tue - Jan 27".  It looks like that would fit on the screen just fine.  You gotta accommodate us old people that forget the day of the week. Smiley Tongue

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @AbsoluteBurn, it's nice to see you around the forums! Thanks for your suggestion my friend. Our team is working on more for future updates. 

I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Hey there @AbsoluteBurn, it's nice to see you around the forums! Thanks for your suggestion my friend. Our team is working on more for future updates. 

I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I really need to see the day of the week as well as the date...I have a terrible memory and this would help. Thank you!

Best Answer

Welcome on board @kurtras! I totally understand your point, I'd also like to have more clock faces on my Charge 3. 

As I've mentioned above, our team is looking forward to implementing more clock faces for Charge 3. Make sure you add your vote and comments to the following feature requests:

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Best Answer

Just like @AbsoluteBurn said, "You gotta accommodate us old people that forget the day of the week."

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Thanks for jumping in here @BumpyRoad! Thanks for sharing your comments and ideas here. Please refer to my post above and make sure you vote and comment for these feature suggestions. 

If there's any questions present, let me know! 

Best Answer

I just got my Charge 3 on Feb.3, 2019.

I had the Charge 2 for over 2 years.

The only clock that comes somewhat close 2 the clock face on the Charge 2, is your "retro" face.  However, it only allows one activity on the screen, along with the time (font so thin, hard to catch at a glance), and date.

Thee Charge 2, had availables a better face. You can have the clock with an easy to read thick font, the date and 2 (two) choices of activity, like pulse, steps, miles..... 

The Charge 2 face with the clock with thick font, date, and (I chose) steps and heart rate were fabulous. 

No longer can I take a quick look and see date, time, steps and heart rate without stopping 8n the middle of my activity. Now I have to stop, focus on the Charge 3 face, and scroll to see my steps or heart rate. Then, push the left side of the face to bring me back to main clock face.  This is a real draw back on the Charge 3.

Please bring this clock face, that the Charge 2 has, for the Charge 3 users?  

Best Answer

I recently purchased Charge 3 and I love it. I would also like the display to show day please.

Currently I have the Retro Double Stat that is big enough for me to view time, date, steps and heartbeat without having to put my reading glasses on. Would make life so much easier to have day on it. Please do not make the display any smaller as it would be an inconvenience on the move having to dig for my reading glasses. Hope you can add this feature as soon as possible. Thank you.

Best Answer

REALLY need the day of the week added to the “Retro Double Stat” or the “Charge 2 Retro” clock face.
Just traded my old Fitbit HR for the Versa 3 and my old Fitbit HR had it! I miss seeing the day of week on the Charge 3, and even though I see it’s available on the “Stacked” clock face, that clock face doesn’t work for me (it doesn’t have enough other information - I want to see more than just the date and day of week).

PLEASE add this. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I recently switched to the M-Tumbler clock face, and it has everything I
was looking for.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops, I meant to say I have the Charge 3 instead of the Versa 3. The M-Tumbler clock face doesn’t seem to be an option on my Charge 3. But thanks for the reply!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you updated your phone app and the firmware? I'm not sure which one
would make you not see it, but it is available.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the tip. You are correct, I had to update the Charge 3 to see the M-Tumbler clock face. While it’s attractive, it doesn’t show my steps at a glance, and I have to scroll through to view them. I would prefer that the day of week be added to the Retro clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes
There's a little icon on the bottom left that you can tap to switch which
stats it shows. So, if all you're looking for is how close to your daily
steps you are, you can see that. Just tap it and it'll cycle through the
various stats, with an icon indicating what they are. e.g. steps are shown
as feet. They are shown using a circular progress bar. So you don't need
to scroll after you've switched to your steps, it'll just stay on the last
state you tapped to.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, you know so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Day of week would be nice. Even nicer would be able to change the clock face at all. I'm stuck with no choice at all. Another glitch in the overrated brand.

Best Answer
0 Votes