Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 no longer turns on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 has simply stopped working after not being used…none of these ‘troubleshooting’ tips work, Fitbit Cust Svc are useless

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and word choice

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner sometimes the batteries on these devices stay dead far too long. How long did it go without being used? You'll need to restart it a few times. As for support, they have all the troubleshooting tips that should work to determine if your Charge 3 is dead or can return to life. The warranty period is one year (USA) or 2 years (some European countries)

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hey @Odyssey13 thx for the reply - it was unused for a couple of years at least and I have restarted it numerous times and done every 'tip' I've seen online, but it still only works when plugged into the charging cable and dies as soon as is it is removed again to wear. It's out of warranty for sure but still, they're not cheap and I really resent being sold something which is clearly faulty, and Customer Service not trying to fix it but simply offering a discount on spending more money to buy another device. I don't want another one...I want the one I paid good money for to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner  I'm sorry this happened, but Fitbit's offer is about the best thing you can expect at this time. These devices don't live forever, but once the battery is left dead for so long, it's hard to get it to come back to life. Now I've read some posts where people have left their device on the charger and kept restarting it and after time, it does spring back off the charger. There's no way of knowing if your Charge 3 will come back to life. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes