Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 no screen and can’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • I haven’t connected my Fitbit to my phone for a couple of months. When I put it on charge it vibrates but doesn’t show anything on the screen. 

• when trying to connect it, my phone can’t find the Fitbit. I’ve tried resetting the charge 3 over 10 times. It shows the smiley face but then nothing. 

• I can’t use the screen on the Fitbit either which means I can’t reset the device from the charge 3 settings. 

• ive reset my phone and the Fitbit. Please help 
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Ashbutler.

Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Charge 3 before contacting us.

In addition to the restart, you can find other troubleshooting steps on this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
The fitbit is charging, that's not the issue. The issue is I cannot get the touch screen to work and it won't connect to my phone using the bluetooth. The app says it cannot find my watch. Please help further
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Ashbutler.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes