Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not able to charge using charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not able to understand whether Charge 3 trackrer has issue or charger has issue.

Even after connecting it for long time, it is not charging.

Few days back, When i kept it for charging for long hours, suddenly it got charge ( Dont know on which instance it got charge, but not it is not charging anymore.)

I am hesitate to busy new charger of charge 3, since i don't have confirmation that whether charge 3 has issue or charger has issue.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Jinesh_Panchal It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. Regarding the charging issues that your Charge 3 has experienced, I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your Charge 3 for 2-3 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Jinesh, my Charge 3 started doing exactly the same yesterday. It is 13 months old, and decided it does not want to charge anymore. I have a spare charger cable, as I keep one in my travel bag. Changing cables and wall chargers, even outlets has not helped. The contacts to the Charge itself are clean, and both cables have continuity.

I am somewhat disappointed by this as I decided to chance the 3 after my Charge 2 got the 'black screen of death' after 24 months. 13 Months is a downgrade on 24, so I will seriously have to think whether a replacement is worth it as I don't want to upgrade for a lower life expectancy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DavidWill Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. Regarding the charging issue that your Charge 3 has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

Since the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected and our Support team will be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried the support team page from your link - I get a 404 error...
[image: image.png]
Best Answer
0 Votes

@DavidWill ,Thank you for your reply and report. I've notified our team to check the error you get. 
Please try using this link

If the issue persists, try clearing the cache of your browser, and try again. If you still receive the error message, go to the Fitbit app>profile picture>Help and Support>contact Support.

You'll see the available channels to contact us. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes