Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not connecting to iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not synced my charge 3 for a few weeks, I have been wearing it and keeping it charged, but have not been in the fitbit app. I got in the app, and my charge 3 was no longer being shown as active I now have to connect it as a new device and it will not connect. I have updated the app, disconnected my bluetooth and reconnected, Have shut off my iphone and have also rebooted my charge 3. I put in the 4 digit code for it to connect and all it does is spin, it does not move or connect 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@cortnie Thanks for joining us! 

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. It isn't normal that your tracker doesn't show anymore on the app even if you didn't use it for some time so I suggest you are logged under the correct email address and account. I also suggest you clear the link between your phone and your tracker by doing the following (there are some steps that you have already tried):

1. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  2. Restart your phone and restart your device
  3. Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.
  4. You can find troubleshooting instructions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried updating my software (iPhone 12), starting and restarting my phone, restarting my charge 3, turning bluetooth on and off, and my charge 3 no longer shows up on as even an option for bluetooth.  My charge 3 is not recognized anymore. 

Suggestions?

Best Answer

@pgmontgo Welcome to the Community. 

Thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Did you check the links posted in my previous post? The syncing is handled by the Fitbit app so we need to start in getting this link back. Please try the instructions in my previous post (including deleting all bluetooth devices listed on your phone) and let me know the results.

I look forward to your reply.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have exactly the same problem, I've tried everything rebooting turning on and off both devices uninstalling and reinstalling the app but nothing is working !!!

Best Answer

@Joxxjo30 It's great to have you here! 

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes