Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not getting call/text notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Charge 3 doesn’t notify me of text messages or phone calls from my Galaxy S9.

Moderator edit: subject format

Best Answer
72 REPLIES 72

I have an Apple I6 s phone, it is new to me since June, and I received the fitbit shortly after.  How do I know if it is an updated version?????

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, that did not work!!!😣

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my Fitbit charge 3 and I can’t get a stat to my sleeping and no notifications of any calls or text to my iPhone 7

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s very frustrating!!! No notifications in my charge 3 for incoming calls from my iPhone despite resetting Bluetooth as instructed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. Model no. SM-N975U. I deleted the previous fitbit app and re installed it from google play. The do not disturb is turned off. Everything else is on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Phone is an iPhone 7. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I reinstalled Fitbit app & rebooted charge 3. All notifications are on. Still doesn’t work

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!!! This worked for me:)

Best Answer
0 Votes
Now my fitbit charge does not sync to the app, and it is slowly looking
time!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

First I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.

Then, I cleared user data from the fitbit charge 3

Then, I synced them both again.  I saw that my s8 still was on my account when I logged in. 

What worked for me on my s8 was to revoke access from my device (and any other devices you have it linked to) and redo the install process.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarted fibit charge 3 still not receiving calls/text notifications. Galaxy S9

OK

Best Answer
0 Votes

This totally worked!Thank you!! ☺️

Best Answer

@Catty72 That's great news! I'm glad to hear that your Charge 3 is getting notifications properly now. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes