Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not receiving calendar notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to get my calendar notifications to display at Charge 3 for some time.

I have seen all recommended steps from other users (mainly for iOS) and i tried to apply but I always fail. Am I missing something or is this an android issue? 
I am using the Reminder app that connects to my default Samsung calendar for 2 hr interval daily reminders to eat and nothing appears. I have also set up dummy reminders on the calendar directly and it does not appear (I made sure to add reminders not just events). 

Calendar settings are on. Notifications are on, apps are selected, etc. But yet nothing appears.

Please advise! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Papoutsosiko, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying several troubleshooting steps before posting over here, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Samsung mobile device are you using? Also, when was the first time you experienced this? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes