Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not receiving notifications from iPhone 10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPhone 10 and I just got my charge 3 and I am not getting any text or call notifications on my charge 3.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Does the Red Banner just above your post apply to you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Kholoud93, welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @SunsetRunner mentioned, we’re aware that some customers may experience a compatibility issue with notifications after updating their iPhone to iOS 13. Find help here.

Let us know if there's anything else we may do to help you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get call notifications but not text messsges... tried all your ideas to fix this but still not working. Fitbit are you working to solve this issue?  Just purchased a new charge 3 (had charge 2 HR) thinking of returning this if the issue can’t be fixed. 
thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @MrsMcFluff, thanks for stopping by and following the steps I recommended above. 

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and How do I update the app to the latest version? to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue my charge HR does not vibrate or notify. I have an iPhone 10 is this issue resolved?

Best Answer
0 Votes