Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not showing heart rate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit charge 3 is not showing my heart rate from 4 days..

p.s before it was working very well

suddenly heart rate is not showing 

although i did restart but still having same problem 

plz solve it as soon as possible

thanks 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @Loud76Occasionally your device may have difficulty getting a strong signal. If you don't see your heart rate on your device, make sure you're wearing it correctly. Review the tips in How do I improve the accuracy of the heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

After a few moments, you should see your heart rate again. For additional troubleshooting steps, see Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device?

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
65 REPLIES 65

Hey there @SibaK, it's nice to see you around the forums! Thanks for already restarting your Charge 3 in order to sort this out, nice way to go! 

While reading your post I was wondering if by any chance your heart rate is not turned off? Open the Settings app  > Heart Rate > Off

Additionally, I'd recommend taking a look at: How do I track my heart rate with my Fitbit device?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi

its on already and i am having still problem

its been one week

plz fix it 

I am still having same problem from that day and no one is helping me !!! What to do now ?

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is also not working???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @Loud76Occasionally your device may have difficulty getting a strong signal. If you don't see your heart rate on your device, make sure you're wearing it correctly. Review the tips in How do I improve the accuracy of the heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

After a few moments, you should see your heart rate again. For additional troubleshooting steps, see Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I done a restart and got it going! Thanks was worried I wasn't alive lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome! I'm glad to hear you got it going again @Loud76Smiley Very Happy

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Have a great day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You moderators are insane. Are you programmed to say the same thing to everyone? These solutions don’t do anything to help us out. I bought a versa 2 days ago and heart rate didn’t work. I tried all of your ridiculous solutions and nothing worked. I returned it and bought a charge 3 today. I’ve had it on 3 hrs and have yet to see the heart rate work. Returning this piece of crap too. My charge 2 works fine and have had several of those. Do not tell me there’s no issue with these crap devices. You changed the heart rate sensor to some new type, and they DO NOT work. AT ALL. 

Best Answer

I solved my wife’s heart rate and dim screen problem. I swiped left 3 times, clicked on settings and turned on the heart rate monitor and changed the brightness to auto. I think they were both accidentally changed.

hope this helps if you haven’t fixed already

Best Answer

Hi,

ive been having a problem with the option to scroll through steps/hr/stairs/calories etc on the clock screen. It records it all and if I swipe up

I can access it all, I used to be able

to just tap on the clock screen and it would click through the stats... and ideas? I’ve reset the watch, changed the clock to a different one and back to the one I was using before... no change... 

Many help would Ben much appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Heart rate has not been showing for over a week now. Battery is also draining extremely fast, like in one day. I have tried all of the resets and, of curse, checked settings to make sure it is on. Nothing works. I’ve only had this for 6 or 7 months. Please provide a solution. 

Best Answer

After the last charge on my fitbit charge3 I put it on and now no heart rate for the last 3 days

Best Answer

I’ve the exact same problem.

give us a solution, not excuses!!

FITBIT CHARGE 3...what a shame!!

Best Answer

THIS is the answer that the moderators SHOULD have given us!

Thanks so much!

Swipe Left 3 times. Go to Settings. Check that the Heart Rate is ON Mine was OFF

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

were you able to find a solution? i'm going on three days with no heart rate 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue and am very disappointed I’m super careful with my watch and take great care of it and my heart rate stopped working and I’ve tried everything to get it going .. there is a faint green light on one sensor and nothing on the other 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No they ultimately replaced it as it was still under warranty. If you go this route, do not put the package in USPS. take it straight to Fedex. It took a week for the postal service to get it to FedEx for the long trip to California. I was without a Fitbit for 3 or 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything to make my heart rate on my Fitbit 3 work again but have been unable to do so. It says to go the the Settings app, then to Heart Rate and then to turn it on. Where do I find the Heart Rate so I can try turning it back on? What else can I try? (I have tried restarting my watch several times but plugging it in and holding the side button for 8 seconds). Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
When you slide left on your watch go to settings and click. When you are in
the settings slide up until you see heart rate. And toggle it to on
Best Answer
Thank you so much. This worked!!

Roald

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes