Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not showing heart rate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit charge 3 is not showing my heart rate from 4 days..

p.s before it was working very well

suddenly heart rate is not showing 

although i did restart but still having same problem 

plz solve it as soon as possible

thanks 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

Hi,

I used this method pated below originally suggested by Lisa S back in May however just checking now you need to swipe left 4 times to get to the settings option, then make sure that under the heartrate setting it is selected to "ON"

Hope this helps 🙂

Swipe the face 3 times to the left.

Tap on SETTINGS

Swipe up to HEART RATE

If it says OFF then Tap it once to turn it ON

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 worked perfectly fine until a few days ago. First it started showing an incorrectly high heart rate. I calculated it manually with my fingers and an analog clock, and my H/R was it’s usual 70 beats or so (usually lower). I got tired of this (it was actually making me anxious) & shut the H/R option off for a day or so. I turned it on this morning (I’d like sleep tracking back), and now there’s no H/R whatsoever. I’ve reset the device and gone through all the troubleshooting steps except for a factory reset.

I recently got a new Pixel android phone—could that be a factor? I had also gently cleaned the sensor on the device the night before this all began, but not with anything harsh and abrasive. Has my device gone bad?

Best Answer

This is exactly what is happening to my device now. BTW, I love how the forum won’t let you upvote on the posts that criticize Fitbit about this issue (not). Talk about not taking responsibility. There’s definitely a problem here that needs more than a “swipe left three times and turn the option on” solution. Most of us like our devices, and customer support (I’ve found this excellent every time I’ve used it), but not this ostrich attitude on the forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That also happened to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

But this isn’t always the case. My setting is definitely on & I have reset both the device and the phone. Next step: customer service and replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I realised this as well I assume the update reset this settings because I can see exactly what time it stopped working. I got the idea to check this with the earlier suggestion to restart the device, that made me stumble apon it. Unfortunate that the customer reps only have automated replies 

Best Answer
0 Votes