Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not staying connected to Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Purchased Charge 3 in Nov 2018. Worked fine for a few months and happy to get the new clock faces. 

HOWEVER......beginning in Feb 2019:

Screen freezes

Kept losing Bluetooth connection

Touchy getting it to start charging

Not getting notifications of texts or phone calls (only reminders to move)

When I tried to change and Pressed “Notifications”, I get message “needs to be paired before using this feature”. 

Spent lots of time researching and just got frustrated  trying everything  -restarted devices, forget this device, remove the device etc, etc

Finally called customer service:

3/11/19 - Rick - did basic troubleshooting- escalated with engineers. ticket #29282903

3/20/19 - Charlie - was checking and got disconnected. Waited 30 minutes and he never called back even though they make sure to get your phone # in case this happens!

3/20/19 - Per Robert   -  Still working on the issue no timeline as to when it will be fixed!

Yes..... I am beyond frustrated!

moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I feel the same way... Waiting for the email from Rick!!!!! No response I am frustrated!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel your frustration, finally got mine working (two months) but tried to change clock and now it is locked up with a tiny clock with verbage saying:

10:47

clock error

go to the

fitbit app

and try

another

clock

They should not be able to sell this device until it is works flawlessly!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Were you able to resolve this issue? I just got an iPhone 11 Pro and now my Charge 3 will not stay connected. 

Best Answer
0 Votes