Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing with Samsung Galaxy A50

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 3 has stopped staying linked to my phone (samsung glaxy a50) for a few months now. If I restart the bluetooth I receive all the missed messages. I have to reconnect it 10 times a day. 

I'd like to have a solution

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Let me help you with your Charge 3 not syncing with your phone and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. I suggest you clear the link between your phone and your tracker by doing the following:

1. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  2. Restart your phone and restart your device
  3. Check that no battery saving app/feature on your phone is affecting your Fitbit app.
  4. Also, on an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  5. You can find troubleshooting instructions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, Thanx for your reply,

This solution has worked for a few days, but now I have to sync the bluetooth again a few times a day.

I've followed up all requirements, but the problem persists

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes