Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 notifications with sound

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.  My Charge 3 is doing a new thing.  Instead of a gentle vibration to announce a notification it's also making a audible beeping sound.  It's very disturbing.  Have you any advice please?  Thanks - Pat

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for getting back to us @1ckmom

Your Charge 3 shouldn't sound. I would recommend restarting your device to stop this behavior: 

You can restart your tracker from your wrist. Open the Settings app and tap About > Reboot Device.

If your Charge series tracker is unresponsive: .

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

Let me know how it goes and keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Andrea and thank you for your response.  I did all that you suggested and for a while it was good ..  Now the buzzing and heavy vibration is back and it's driving me nuts.  I don't want to hear my fitbit.  I wonder if there is another step I can take?  Thanks so much.  - Pat

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following advised troubleshooting steps @1ckmom

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon.

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes