Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 only showing code 001 and smiley face otherwise blank.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I haven't used my Fitbit 3 for some time due to ill health. I put it on to charge and it came up with the Fitbit logo and code 001. Tried to sync to no avail. This is on an Oppo android phone which I have previously not had any issue with regarding the Fitbit.

Steps taken:

- Updated the app, failed to connect via Bluetooth

- Turned off bluetooth on the app, failed to connect

- Hard restart after reading the forum posts, failed to connect, hard restart

- Reinstalled the app, failed to connect, hard restart

It should be noted that I am getting vibrations when touching the button but not all of the time sometimes there is nothing but starts again.

Hope it can be fixed as I can't afford a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@singe37 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and efforts. 

Just to confirm, the hard restart that you mentioned, was by pressing the button for 10 seconds while the Charge 3 was charging, right?
Did you see the Smiley?

Since restarting didn't help, please follow these steps:

• Connect the tracker to the charging cable and this to the power/PC.
  • Press and hold the tracker button for 15 seconds.
  • You will see a loading bar.
  • The tracker will turn off.
  • Remove it from the charging cable and reinsert it.
  • The Charge 3 will then restart.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there

Yes the hard boot was done as you described and was connected to the charger.

I get the smiley face but no loading bar.

Best Answer

@singe37 , Thank you for your confirmation. 
Please try holding the button a few seconds longer. If you see the Smiley, try again, but try to keep the same pressure a bit longer until the loading bar appears. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried as you suggested and held the button for about 20 seconds. No smiley face.

Best Answer

I do get vibration from the tracker though.

Best Answer

@singe37 , Thank you for your rely . I've informed Support and they'll be providing further assistance via email . Soon you should receive an email .  Keep working with Support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes