Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 quit vibrating with less than 250 steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have reset my unit a couple of times and have stopped all arm movements 15 minutes before the hour with 235 steps showing. 5 minutes after the hour the unit reset to zero steps without ever vibrating. No vibration. In settings mode there is no difference between strong and normal, but both do vibrate in the normal style. Is there anything else I can do to correct this problem. Setting at my desk I need this vibration to remind me to move.

Thanks

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @turbo51, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 3 quit vibrating with less than 250 steps and the vibration won't be different between the normal and strong settings. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try a long restart. To do so on your device, follow the steps below:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

After this, monitor your tracker and see if it vibrates properly for the 250 hourly steps and the vibration intensity gets corrected as well.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

It did not change anything. Not getting any vibrations. in the settings there is still no difference between normal and strong.

Best Answer
0 Votes