Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 recording active minutes when sitting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently forgot to take my charge 3 when getting into a hot tub, the watch didn’t get very wet or was submerged for long. After that the screen would turn on by itself like when you hit the side button. It stopped doing that the following day. BUT now the watch is recording a high number of active minutes when I’m not doing much or nothing at all. It recorded 42 minutes of active minutes but I hadn’t done anything strenuous that day so I know it was inaccurate. I already rebooted the device and that didn’t seem to help. Any suggestions??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Rosyygonzalez.

Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Charge 3 before contacting us.

In addition to the regular restart, you can perform a long restart:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

I would like to mention that we don’t recommend wearing any of our devices in a hot tub or sauna.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes