Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 recording sleep while not wearing it

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This happened twice, both Saturday and Sunday, the FitBit added an hour and half worth of sleep time too my total hours.  Both time periods, 1:30pm to 3pm,  I was not wearing the FitBit. I know because I am performing a play and these were matinees.  It can't be explained by saying the Charge 3 malfunctions thinking you are asleep if you're not wearing it because I have night shows and I take it off for that 6 nights a week between 7:30 and 9:00pm and it never records that.  Anyone, please?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

This information is outdated and wrong there is no way to turn off the heart tracker on the dashboard through the device settings option.  That setting does not exist.  Instead you have to go to settings on the watch and choose to turn off the heart tracker.

Someone needs to moderate this forum and take off all this outdated information that's still lurking all over this forum. It confuses people and waste their time when incorrect information is allowed to stay on the forum after it's become outdated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I see my sleep data record I see on somedays it records by the name of the days in week like Sun, Mon...etc on other days it records by date like April 22, April 23...etc all in the same week! I have not changed the settings at all. This is very confusing to track the progress. 

Yesterday, I lost complete trust on my Fitbit when I put it on charge for the whole night and in the morning I saw that it recorded my sleep! How come ? It recorded my rim, deep sleep, awake hours , and light sleep hours. This is no more trustworthy. Any ideas to this bizarre behavior of Fitbit?

Best Answer

I think the same has been happening with my sense. It tracked 15 hours of sleep the other day, some of which was off my wrist, some possibly on the charger. I think someone on the Fitbit team made a bad pull request.

Best Answer
0 Votes