Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 saying Sleep is not tracked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had the Charge 3 for 5 days and even though my Fitbit states it is not taking sleep,  my android is collecting data from my sleep patterns????.

I tried restarting the fit bit but putting it on the charge and holding the button down didn't start the reboot process. It went to fitbit pay. Any ideas on why that is?

Best Answer
92 REPLIES 92

That makes no odds at all! It’s a bug that’s always been an issue.

Best Answer
Hi
Have not found that to be true for me but some time it drop a couple of hours on me

Sent from Sarah iPhone
Best Answer

It’s now June 2019. I have exactly the same issue as everyone else on this message board. I saw back as far as November of last year that this is a known issue and was to be fixed. However it does not look like this issue has been fixed. I would not have bought this Fitbit with this known issue. When will this be fixed?

Best Answer

As a consumer this is very frustrating to know it has been going on since Nov without resolution and you have now stopped responding. I just bought 4 for my whole family which was not a small cost and they are all having this issue. Especially frustrating with my kids because they dont have a way to see their stats as easily on line as I do (no smart phones) so its important they have access to all available stats on their fitbit itself. Can we please have an update, other than you are aware

Best Answer

Mine does the same thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
I know they need to fit it

Sent from Sarah iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sara21123 @JaydeeTas @JudyCr69

Hi, folks, I'm from Switzerland and I have just read your posts. It would appear, that Fibit follows the same sort of mean support policy in the US as they do in Europe - it is boring, frustrating and far, far away from a manufactuerer who claims being the no.1 in the fitness tracker business.

Up to date I had and have no reason to complain about my tracker's performance. I have experienced twice the same issue your reported: Sleep has not been tracked.

After such a situation I have manually added the beginning and the end of my sleep. After about 10 minutes or so, the sleeping phases where precisely displayed in the app. I'd appreciate your answer(s) if your trackers showed the same performance.

Charge 4 SE/Google Pixel 7 Pro mit Android 13.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s very disappointing that we would spend $120 on a product that has known flaws and it doesn’t seem like there’s any fix in the near future. Hello Fitbit, can you hear us?

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Amen

Sent from Sarah iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is working now. I hope it continues because I love it; it motivates me like nothing else.❤️

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here- sleep not tracked and I also cannot get weather. Also, texts stopped syncing with watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Remove the account and add it back again, that seem to fix the software update that Fitbit push out to us

Sent from Sarah iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've owned two Charge 3 fitbits since March this year - the first one broke and I had it replaced. Although my sleep syncs and tracks perfectly within the phone app, I have never seen anything but "Sleep not tracked" on the fitbit itself (either of them!).

It's now 9 months on, has there been any progress on this issue? Is there a timeline for the fix that was being worked on in November? 

Best Answer
Mine does that ‘sleep not tracked’ on device, but you can fix it by having the tracker on, sync it up on iPad (in my case), click the button on left of device which brings it back to the watch, each time I do that, sleep amt is automatically updated on device with what is on iPad. Works great. I LOVE tracking sleep because I knew I was walking a lot but actually sleeping more and better quality than I thought!! I love it.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Judy,

That's the problem - for those of us with this issue it *never* syncs back to the fitbit, no matter how many times we sync with the app. 

Best Answer

Hi.

Has anyone heard if this has been resolved yet please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No maybe someone should call them in ref to this issue ?

Sent from Sarah iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Following for an update - same issue here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Go to your web site and you can change the normal to sense

Sent from Sarah iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MarreFitbit,

I have the same issue and we are already one year further. Is there any news?

Simon

Best Answer
0 Votes