Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 - screen becoming impossible to read

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought my Charge 3 in August 2019.  Notice over the summer 2021, the screen has been getting dimmer and dimmer.  I've rebooted it more than several times.  I've done the hard reset with no success.  It is so difficult to read even in a darkened room.  All the screens are almost impossible to see.  No idea what my most used screens says - can't see steps, activity reminder, and "Exercise" options.  And the 'Settings' screen is all but useless now.

I've looked through so many of these posts from folks who are having the same problem. 

Has FitBit offered a solution that actually works yet?  Is a new firmware update coming anytime soon?

I need a new device if I want to try to stay on track, but the track record of the Charge 3 is not encouraging (I still miss my One!!).

~raquel54
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@raquel54 Nice to see you back. Thank you for you report and efforts. 

You've tried the recommended steps

In your case, the next step is to give us a call or chat with us. Click here to get connected.

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes