Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen dimmed until fully black, can't find fix

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 screen was slowly dimming over time until it went completely black. It is fully charged, and I have tried both regular and long restarts which I believe worked, but as the screen doesnt display anything I can't be 100% certain it did in fact restart

It was barely more than a year of sporadic use before this issue began, but of course by that time, the warranty has expired

Any advice on whether this is fixable or not would be appreciated

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

This is exactly what happened to my Charge 4 over a month ago. It's had an annoying black/blank screen ever since.

Best Answer

I Thank the same there are many complain about lately regarding the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah I ended up getting rid of my fitbit and now I have a garmin vivoactive which I'm very happy with.Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 did the same. Nothing has worked to fix this problem. I cannot change clock faces, as I deleted the charge 3, now cannot see the code to reinstall.
My original Fitbit one works perfectly. The more they “improve” something, the less functional it becomes. Fitbits way of forcing us to purchase a new product?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think the people can vote with their mighty dollars and let the best
product and service win the vote. 🙂 as I did.
Best Answer
0 Votes