Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen doesn't come on when I turn my wrist

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My display does no longer come on when I move my wrist to look at the clock, I need to press the button to see it now, whereas it used to come on with movement.

Tried changing click face, but to no avail...

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Sanj41, welcome to the Community Forums. I apologize for the late response, due to recent events affecting our operations, we're taking longer to respond.

Thanks for the details provided and for taking the time to change the clock face prior to contacting us. I'll be glad to help you to fix the screen wake on your Charge 3. 😉

As a first approach, I was wondering if you've verified that Screen Wake is enabled on Charge 3? Please try these steps:

• On your tracker, press and hold the button until the Quick Settings menu appears.
  • Find the Screen Wake option and tap it to turn it off. 
  • If it is disabled, it has a diagonal line through it. 

If the Screen Wake is enable, but not working as it should I'd recommend restarting your device by following these steps

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. 

I'm having the same issues and I've followed all the instructions above but it's still not working.

The Screen Wake is off and it won't turn on even if I tap it. It looks like frozen.

I restarted the device more than once but nothing.

What's wrong?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! Always nice when the fix is simple. Always something new to discover with these devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes