Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen doesn't work so I can't get the code to pair

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I researched and saw this has been an issue in the past for people but they were then able to get the screen to work.

My screen has been broken for over a year so I know the troubleshooting to get it back on would work.

I was having trouble synching my pixel 2 through the app to the tracker for a couple days so I deleted the tracker from the app and attempted to repair it but am being asked to input the code... Which I can not get because the screen does not work.

Is there another way to get the code or pair or am I just sol & need to get another fitbit?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @rebma  the code is randomly generated, so there isn't a way for anyone to tell you what it is. Might be time to get one of the newer styles of Fitbit.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello @rebma, welcome to the community forums! @Odyssey13, thanks for your great input and it is great to see you around! 

First of all, thank you for the troubleshooting steps you've tried for the screen inconvenience. There isn't any other way to get the Pair code so I believe the best way to get help is to contact our Support Team so they can further assist for the display issue. You can reach out to them via chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. 

Have a great day! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer