Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen faded

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen on my fitbit charge 3 is faded. I am not able see anything on it outside.

It is fully charged. I hardly used it and it was at home most of the time. Now when I started using it and I found this issue. Can anyone help? 

seems like it’s a defective product.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Mogambow , the Charge 3 is now quite an old device in electronic terms, and screen fade is usually an indication that it is coming to the end of its useful life - this will be true even if it has never been used - the battery will deteriorate as it ages.  Having said that, it is worth checking that the screen display is not set to Dim.  To check this swipe left from the clock face until you see the settings menu.  Tap to open and you will see the option to adjust the brightness level.  I would recommend setting it to full brightness rather than “auto” as that will give maximum brightness.

It is also always worth giving your Fitbit a restart as a first troubleshooting step.

If you have tried the restart, and your Charge 3 is set to full brightness and you are still unable to see it, then unfortunately it is probably time to replace it.  Good luck and welcome to the Community Forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer