Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen flickering + black horizontal lines and white verical lines on display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 went mad this week. First the battery got empty suspiciously fast on monday evening. Next day i charged it 60% and then ran to work.  In just 2 hours it was almost empty again. When i got back home i put it to charge and restarted the device. 

After a restart white vertical lines appeared on the display. But it worked until today - saturday. A night it got empty again and when i put it to charge in addition to vertical white lines thin horizontal black lines appeared on the display. AND besides that it started to flicker between clock face and screen settings. Vibrating non stop and changing between these two displays (also non stop).

I've tried restarting the device both short and long way (several times), but nothing helps. Is there anything more to do?243801025_1529088067444252_35875685808949031_n.jpg244130286_926918121284905_8115689485003625376_n.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @KarinHel

Thanks for taking the time to share what you've experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3 and for already trying to fix the issue. I appreciate the pictures shared. 

Since the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes