Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen has a white line across the screen from left to right

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my tracker about an hour ago. I've turned it on and synced it and I've got a solid white line across the middle of the screen! Is there any way of fixing this or is it going to have to be sent back for replacement?

A reboot didn't help...

Best Answer
308 REPLIES 308
I got rid of mine and they gave me a new one I’ve got the charge 4

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Well my screen went totally black and I used to e app on my phone until I could home from a trip and replaced mine with another defect free brand.

Sent from Freda Turner
Best Answer
0 Votes

No fix. you have to get fitbit to replace your watch. They replaced mine,
but I think I was still under one year. Anyway, this will probably be my
last fitbit as I couldn't get the same color i had and the battery on this
new one is weak. Good luck

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have the same problem with my charge 3. How do I get a replacement if we are not able to fix it? Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
the only way they will replace it is if it is still under warranty -
otherwise you end up buying a new one
Regards
Jeanette
Best Answer
It has to be under warranty. But reboot switch off and start again that worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello everyone. @JanieSam Welcome to the community forums. @tucker56@orangutansaver It's great to see you around and thanks for your input. 

If the suggested troubleshooting steps in this thread haven't helped, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can explain the situation and the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

Also, note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. On a side note, replacement devices are provided for products within the warranty period. If your original Charge 3 is no longer under warranty a discount could be an available option but some conditions and requirements should be met. For more information about our warranty policy, please check: 

https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit charge 3 also having exactly the same issue. Reboot failed to resolve the issue. I’m so disappointed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @WhamMhey. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the steps you've tried prior to posting. I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. As mentioned on a post above, you can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. Make sure to explain the situation and the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

On a side note, this thread is now closed. If you still have any questions or inquiries, please post them in a new thread. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes