Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen has black lines

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 started buzzing on my wrist with no warning and the screen was flashing.  It was 40% charged, but plugged it in anyway.  Screen was completely black.  Did the restart and came back on, but was so dim I could hardly see it.  Adjust brightness settings and can now see it again.  But the whole screen has black lines running thru the display.  Did another reset - no difference.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's me again.  It just started buzzing and flashing again.  Can't get to settings, plugged it in - again....Hope someone has some other ideas.

Best Answer

So, it won't do anything now.  Getting pretty frustrated as the same thing happened to my last one.  This one was ordered May 22, 2020 and shipped May 25th.  I haven't even had it for one year!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contacted customer Service and they are sending me a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @DebbyC. It's good to see you again.

I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board as there are more chances to get related replies here. Thanks for troubleshooting your Charge 3 prior to posting, as well as getting in touch with our Support team. I'm glad you're about to receive a replacement and please follow up with your email case should you have any further questions about this process. I'm sure they'll continue helping you to bring you back on track.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes