Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen has vertical white lines across

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my fitbit charge 3 for just over 2 years. The screen has broad vertical white lines down it since I last took it off charge making it unreadable. The data is still being sent to my phone. I have tried restarting, long restarting and changing the clock but with no effect. Is this the life expectancy of a fitbit?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that the screen of your Charge 3 has vertical white lines and it's hard to read. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

Due to this, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, but having spoken to an advisor on chat the issue is now resolved. Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner, that's great news! I'm glad to hear that our Support team took care of your case. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes