Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen has white lines and then it goes black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, 

My Charge 3 is being replaced by FitBit for the 3rd time, issue every time with the screen - either white lines or the screen goes black after 6 months.

I don't usually mind as they send the new one whilst I send the other one back so I don't lose out on any tracking. However this time they'll only send a new Fitbit once I return the broken one. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is it a change in policy? I also used to get the option to exchange it for 50% off a new fitbit but didn't this time.

It's frustrating to have to lose out on tracking for 5 days minimum for a defect in the product that is very common. Anyone else had this experience?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SophSteps. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and for any inconvenience caused and thank you very much for the detailed information and for taking the time to provide your feedback. At this time, I'd like to let you know that I was able to confirm that you contacted our Support Team and I was able to see your case and that it is required that you please send the Charge 3 to us. Once it is received, you will be receiving information and a resolution for this situation. 

On a side note, take into consideration that in order to obtain warranty service, you must have a return authorization. For more information about our warranty policy, please check: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty  

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there - thanks for your answer. I'm aware of the procedure, my question was to ask if anyone else had experienced it and why it had changed from what it used to be.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SophSteps Thank you very much for your reply. 

I'm glad to hear that you're aware of the procedure. I'd like to let you know that there have been other reports, but your post will remain open if someone else wants to comment and provide information according to your inquiry.

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes