Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen is dark in some spots

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My  charge 3 screen seems like half of the display lights are out. I can’t ready anything right side of the screen- it’s totally black. Wtf 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SheSand, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that half of the screen of your Charge 3 is not turning on and it can't be read properly. I totally understand how you feel about this. However, let me help you with this issue.

Please restart your Charge 3 as described in this help article. After this, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried the reboot and changing the clock face to factory Fitbit (which I was already using) and I still have dark spots on the screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@_Alic3_ I hope you're doing well!

Let me help you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes