Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen is getting dimmer

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 screen is dim. I called customer support, they walked me through checking the screen settings and restarting the device. Then I was told this is a known issue, and it would be fixed in the next software update. When I look at the online postings this has been going on for over 6 months. Some people got new devices, and now all we get is wait for a fix, that nobody can tell you when it is coming. This is my 3rd Fitbit, and probably my final Fitbit.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
60 REPLIES 60

Last December 2020 I purchased a Charge 4 for less than the Fitbit discount they gave for my faulty Charge 3.  I'm sorry to say 3 months later it's screen dimmed as if it was on the low setting all the time.  Fitbit support ran me through all the possible solutions but to no avail.  Fortunately it was still under warranty and I recently received a new one.  So far so good but I'm holding my breath...how long will this one last?

If Fitbit can't fix the issue on Charge 3 because its a hardware problem then you would think it would have been fixed for sure on Charge 4...a little mind boggling.

Best Answer
0 Votes