Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen stuck on 001

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey there! Having some trouble with my Fitbit Charge 3. I have restarted it before and had 0 problems, but recently I noticed the time was no longer syncing to my phone, and neither was the Charge 3. When I restarted it, it seemed to fix itself for maybe a hour, but then would no longer communicate with the Fitbit app and had the same time/sync problem.

I was curious if it was because I needed to update my phone and clear up some storage, so I did both those thing! this morning though, I noticed the "001" screen, and I figured I needed to do the restart again. Now when I hold down the button to restart, it vibrates. I have yet to see a smiley face on the screen and it's been unresponsive. I did run some errands and came back to the same "001" screen.

Not sure what to do from here, any tips or tricks would be great! Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the forums, @Melectro.

It is always nice to see a new face here and thanks for letting me know about this situation with the screen of your Charge 3.

I was able to confirm you contacted support and they were able to provide you with a solution, if you have any other questions or concerns, my best recommendation would be to contact them.

Best Answer
0 Votes