Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen suddenly "all white"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm just experiencing exactly the same problem, only just noticed it.  I've tried doing the re-boot and changing the clock face and it's still the same.  I would like some feedback/help on how to rectify this problem too. Thank you

Moderator edit: format and label. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us and for following the advised troubleshooting steps @Min37.

I understand how frustrating this could be and I went ahead and created a case on your behalf.

Please check your email.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Min37. Thank you for letting us know that you tried the reboot and changing the clock face to remove the white screen on your Charge 3. 

Could you please try the long restart?:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again. 
Best Answer

Hi thank you for your reply.  

I have just tried this fix and it hasn't worked, my screen still has white lines on it.  Any other ideas?

Thanks

Michelle

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following the advised troubleshooting steps @Min37.

I understand how frustrating this could be and I went ahead and created a case on your behalf.

Please check your email.

Best Answer