Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 screen went black

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen went black. I tired all suggestions I found on here. No change. It will track and still vibrates, but no matter what I do I can't get the screen back.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us and for confirming that you have followed advised troubleshooting steps @Traceypend.

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Traceypend. Thank you for letting us know that you have tried all the suggestions to remove the black screen on your Charge 3. 

Please confirm that you have tried changing your Charge 3 clock face and  the long restart. After trying the restart

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I have tired all of those things at least 3 or 4 times each. restart,
long restart and changing the clock face. At this time it is still tracking
and syncing but face is still black and I'm not getting my reminders
either. Please advise as to what to try next.
thank you Tracey
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for confirming that you have followed advised troubleshooting steps @Traceypend.

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Plug the device into the charging cable. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, hold the button down for 15 seconds. Remove your finger from button.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, repeated the proccess of rebooting multiple times, connected in different USB,  change time display on the app, quite a few hours spent trying to bring this back to life...result the same BLACK

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AstralPro. Thank you for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to light your Charge 3 display. 

Please confirm that you have tried the long restart.

Best Answer
0 Votes